Friday, August 15, 2008

Views from a Father

Garrett, I've been doing some thinking about you lately and thinking about your many different personalities. You have the highest highs and the lowest lows. You can be the most lovable boy in the world and then you have other days that can just drive us insane. You screech at the highest decibels that just will make your toes curl, but then you will hug me and tell me that you love me. I wouldn't trade any of the bad moments for fear of losing those moments where I just want to hold you and love on you. I want you to always feel good enough about yourself that you will tell me how you are feeling. I love you pal. I was just looking through some photos on my computer and it made me want to post this blog, and so here are some funny pictures of you at your best times.


Garrett, you are hilarious... You are always just trying to make us laugh, and this was one of those times. (You and your mom are going to kill me when y'all see this picture on the blog.)

Garrett at the breakfast table, during vacation, goofing off and having a little fun at someone else's expense.


Sitting and soakin up the rays at the beach, on vacation.


I love this picture, because I feel like I can see your soul in those wonderful big brown eyes.


I was runnin'. I love the pure joy on your face here buddy.


We really have to capture these moments when you are hugging Esther, because most of the time you are both tormenting each other.


Making one of your funny faces for the camera, again!


This picture is exactly how I want our lives to be. Just you and me walking along, hand in hand, enjoying each others company.

No comments: